Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Onwards towards the future!

Well, looks like it's been just over a month since my last post...yeah, sorry about that. November was a crazy busy month for me. IMAX was super busy with the rotoscoping work I was doing there, but it looks like things are coming to and end there soon as the project comes closer to an end with each passing day. Soon I'll be on the hunt for another job. Hopefully things have opened up a bit in the industry since the last time I checked the job boards within the area. I, of course have plans to get back to working on animation pieces and refining my skills, but a source on steady income would help further those efforts for sure. I also attended the CTN Expo down in Burbank, CA during November. I was down there for a week, and wow, there is some serious talent down there. I found it all very inspiring and motivating to see so many skilled animators in on place, and willing to give talks to everyone about theirs experiences within the industry. I could write a whole another post on just what it was like at the show, but I don't have the time right now. I have a feeling I'll have some free time real soon, so maybe I'll get to do such a post.

For now though, I just wanted to say that I will be out of work soon and will be on the hunt for something new to experience. Hopefully, it won't be too tough to find my next animation job.

No comments:

Post a Comment