Thursday, April 30, 2009

Phew...

Well then, that was a refreshing month. I finally finished my entry for 11 Second Club this month. I think it turned out pretty good. But I sure did learn a lot through the process of it. It had been a while since I had used Maya for animating, as well as done some acting, and it felt good to get back into it. Take a look at the entry below and let me know what you think :D

As for what's next, I've got some things planned. First, I'm looking forward to seeing what May's audio track will be for the 11 Second Club. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience and would love to take a crack at it again. So we'll see what happens with that next post. Secondly, I'm planning to get down to some more learning. I've been reading up on some animation notes, and have been learning a lot from them as I get further into them. But I've always been a more visual learner, so I've decided to purchase some video tutorials from Gnomon Workshops and Digital Tutors. I want to make sure I keep on top of my "animating game", and want to learn as much as I can on my "down time," so I figured this would be a good way to accomplish that. I first batch will be:

"Facial Animation & Lip Sync"

"Acting & Lip Sync"

I figured I could use some boning up on my acting animation the most, and I was never really taught but about lip sync with a 3D rig in school, so I could due with more knowledge on that topic anyways. Hopefully, they will prove to be most helpful, and I'll let those of you who stop by, know how they turn out.

Well, I think that's it for this week's post. Oh, and I almost forgot : S Thanks to Mike & Mack for taking the time to stop by and post. It is proving to be very difficult to get others to do so. So I greatly appreciate guys. I mean it.

Take care all, and I'll see you on the flipside!

No comments:

Post a Comment